1) The engine must be ran out of the box
2) The governor must be connected and operational
3) The air filter and sock must be installed per factory.
4) The engine must have a key way as installed by factory on the flywheel
5) The engine must pass a governor test on the stand if asked 5500 max
6) Any engine can be claimed by a racer after main events.
7) Claim price Predator $200
Claim price Dyno 212 $200
8) Track (tommy and/or marty burrow only) can claim and buy any engine at any time and will also be first considered before any other claim being made.
9) You may disconnect vent tube on tank
10) You may disconnect throttle stop screw
11) You must run the factory gas tank
12) You can only bolt on a chain guard, no other aftermarket parts allowed
13) You can add a heat shield
14) You can unplug the oil sensor
15) You can vent the gas cap
16) Open tire / Open clutch
17) to claim a motor, the money will have to be on the driver at claiming time. No one can hand you the claiming money over the fence, through the fence, or of any such way.
18) If an engine is claimed and the racer/owner of said motor refuses to proceed with letting the claimer claim their engine, the racer/owner of said motor will be unable to compete in that class indefinitely.
19) THE TOP 6 FINISHING PLACES ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN CLAIM AN ENGINE.
20) YOU CAN NOT CLAIM BACKWARD. CLAIM FORWARD ONLY.
21) Must run Winnie pipe with muffler (beginning 7-10-21)